Ark Crisis Child Care Center keeps children safe
and strengthens families in times of stress.
The goal is to protect children from abuse and neglect.
How We Work
When you support Ark, you provide a safe place for children and a resource for parents and caregivers to help them reduce the stress in their lives. When family stress is reduced, children are less likely to be abused or neglected.
- Ark is open from 7:30am-5pm Monday-Friday, year-round.
- Ark cares for any child, aged 6-weeks through 5-years.
- No emergency request for child care is ever denied.
- Families do not have to be low-income or residents of Vanderburgh County to get assistance at Ark.
- All breakfasts, lunches and snacks are provided for each child in our care.
- Formula, baby food and diapers are provided for the little ones.
- Ark has a clothing bank for the families we serve.
- Each room has a collection of age-appropriate materials such as educational toys, games, books, music and art.
- Projects are designed to enhance each child’s creativity, socialization skills and self-worth.
- All children receive loving interaction from early childhood professionals.