Ark accepts resumes year-round for the following:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for the State of Indiana.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States of America.
- Must have a minimum of a CDA or higher level of education. Classes in early childhood education or similar program preferred.
- Must not have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to or entered a plea of no contest to any felony charge or to any violation of any federal or state laws or city ordinances relating to force, violence, theft, dishonesty, gambling, liquor, or controlled substances.
- Must want to make a difference in the lives of children
- Must be compassionate, patient, kind & enthusiastic
- Must be reliable and prompt
Ark accepts resumes at all times for child care specialists.
CDA or higher education level is required for all teaching positions.
Ark Crisis Child Care Center will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (except where sex or age is a bona-fide occupation qualification, as defined by law), or physical or mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).
Submit resume, cover letter including salary requirements to Angie Richards Cooley.